When you have enough experience to gain a level, the next time you enter Sacre Base you'll distribute five points amongst your other stats. (Or cash, but no-one ever takes that option because you can't get attribute points any other way.)
Your strength increases SR weapon damage.
These seemed to fit Attributes/Strength data.
Let 'round' be dropping the decimal part if it's less than 0.5, and going to the next integer up if the decimal part is >= 0.5.
Strength bonus: (effective str - 21)/63.
- (Multiply that by 100 and round off to get the percentage displayed by C-Stats.)
For each of the low end and high end of the weapon's base damage,
- (Where Intensify of None. = 0, and Intensify 30% is 0.30)
- Effective damage = base damage * (1 + strength bonus) * (1 + intensify)
- Round that off to get the displayed effective damage.
Increase Dexterity to miss less.
This seemed to fit Attributes/Dexterity data.
- Displayed hit chance: round( Dex / ( AglZone * 2 ) * 100 )
This seemed to fit Attributes/Agility data.
- Displayed Defense probability versus:: round( ( 1 - ( DexZone / ( Agl * 2 ) ) * 100 )